Friday, August 6, 2010

All Things Supernatural

I think this might actually work...

So, this is my new Supernatural fanpage; it's a companion to All Things Supernatural on facebook where I've been posting everything about this show and my interest in it since I started watching seaosn five. For four years, I never missed an episode, but in an attempt to better my concentration in school, I didn't watch the first ten episodes until school was over.

NEVER doing that again...

In the wee hours of the morning on December 24, 2009 I watched the first five, then finished them off the next day. The only time I'd ever used the internet for Supernatural was for information about the show itself; when it starts, episode titles...that kinda thing. I tried fan sites years ago but it was all Wincest and that creeped me out.

Dean/Cas made the internet safe again. And now I can't get enough.

All the sites I've found and dubbed link-worthy can be found in the 'Links' at the top of this page; yet another contribution to the Superntural community! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel