Thursday, August 26, 2010

Feb. fic recs: deancastiel

You know you've been reading fic too long when getting through a story is physically painful and the pair feels forced... Or it might just be lack off sleep, but it has been nine months now; practically the longest I've ever stayed with one pairing and it sometimes feels increasingly forced, but then it can all change in an instent and Dean/Cas is okay again... =/

I think the hellatus is just getting to me...
!!!29 DAYS!!!
. . .

~Groped by an Angel~
 
~*Fic Recs*~ 

★ - favorite (*)
- love (**+)

.oneshots.

Sleep | NC-17 | 5.02 | established | by whreflections
Cas is human now and after a long drive he desperately needs his sleep, but Dean is drunk and they've been apart for weeks and he has anything but sleep on his mind.
_______________________________________________________________ 

Nothing Important Happened Today | PG-13 | 5.09 |  by awesomepants87
Dean tells Castiel about his day and makes a confession.
[totally what happened at the car...=D]
_______________________________________________________________ 

And We Will All Be Left Behind | PG-13 | 5.10 | established | by oh_whimsical
Life doesn’t give a damn about “right” and “fair.” A tag to tonight’s amazing and heartbreaking episode. 




~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel