Monday, September 20, 2010

promos and a clip =)

 I've been watching these for weeks, but I've got some time to put them all together so here's the links:

~*SPOILERS*~
              6.01 Promo
The season premieres of Vampire Diaries and Nikkita brought this to little tid-bit to the table. Not much, but after months of NOTHING, even 20secs of my boys would do... I am boycotting Thursday nights on the cw, so my mom told me about it. I couldn't watch it, seeing Dean with Lisa and Ben was too much... ='(   I waited for it on youtube, but the cw actually made it available online, here and the officla site.  
_______________________________________________________________

               Family                                                     Friends                                                                                Trust

_______________________________________________________________

        6.01 Promo - HD
  It's so much better in high-def...   =)
_______________________________________________________________

      Extended Preview
...and it keeps getting better!
_______________________________________________________________

           Space Promo
I found this yesterday after reading a bunch of fic and watching Misha talk about how Cas has changed...basically depressing myself to the point of contemplating a Swan Song viewing. Then this happened and OMG! ...it reminded me why this show is so amazing. Yes, it's dperessing as hell, but everything else; the action, the stoyrline, the bond between these two
_______________________________________________________________

              6.01 - Clip!
I was gonna watch this, but I saw a tarp and I've heard about the Impala...I just can't handle that right now. I'll watch it later, when I can cry alone in my room... but YAY CLIP!
That's all for now, and with the season premiere coming up in...
~* 4days 1hr, 26min *~ 
...I think that's about it. lol. 

~*~
 
Picspam reviews will be posted in a timely manner, as soon as I find zip files, and have a chance to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel