Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dec. fic recs, deancastiel prt2

I meant to put this up ages ago, and would've added it to the January rec list, but...there kinda isn't one. =/ I haven't had the time to read anything...I'm such a bad fangirl! lol. I haven't even 'spammed Dean/Cas OR 6.09-6.11. 

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SO BEHIND!
 
~*Fic Recs*~ 


- favorite (*)
- love (**+)
.oneshots.
Three Christmases | PG-13 | AU | established | by kijikun
A Christmas kiss.
_______________________________________________________________

Humans Do It Better | R | 6.10 | first time | by teaparty_fic
Dean counted on getting drunk as hell, passing out and hopefully forgetting the craptastic state his life was in for a while. What he hadn't counted on was someone joining him.
_______________________________________________________________

The Little Things Are Infinitely The Most Important | PG | s.6 | first time | by paranoiaskill
How Castiel familiarizes himself with the traditions of Christmas and Dean sort of falls in love.



~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel