Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Slaute to Supernatural - BOSTON

For the very first time, we are pleased to bring Creation Entertainment's Salute to Supernatural to Boston! SUPERNATURAL, the hottest show on television, is now celebrating its 6th amazing year on The CW. With increasing ratings, exciting storylines, wonderful acting and directing, and the best looking cast on TV, our Salute to SUPERNATURAL Conventions are making history throughout the US and Canada and YOU are invited to be part of the fun! We promise a wonderful time for all so make your plans to join the celebration!


SUNDAY, AUGUST 7
$50 admittance

autograph: $89 
photo-op: $129
autograph: $49 
photo-op: $79


autograph: $20
photo-op: $40

 autograph: $20
photo-op: $40


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel