Wednesday, January 18, 2012

7.17 SPOILERS


"When he and the boys see each other, it's not like, 'Oh, Sam and Dean!' 'Oh, Castiel!' It's amnesia of sorts," Padalecki previews.


I'm wrong, Cas has amnesia and I hate life. I need a drink...


SAM IS INSTITUTIONALIZED WHILE DEAN DEALS WITH CASTIEL

• For Dean, it's a double edged sword. He's been really hurt by what Cas did. Sam and Castiel were never close; Cas always had a bone to pick with Sam because of the Ruby thing, which is understandable, the whole apocalypse thing.

• With Dean, it's really hard for him to deal with Castiel's betrayal. We've seen Sam wrestle with visions of Lucifer, and now it's Dean's turn to have that kind of a story. We'll see Dean struggle to wrap his head around the Castiel issue. He's like, 'How do we forgive this guy? How do we trust him? That's how we got hurt; that's how we got burned.' Dean's once bitten, twice shy. We'll see him wrestle with some of his own demons
• When Sam and Dean reunite with their angelic partner, that “it happens by a sure twist of fate and the Cas that they find is not exactly the Cas that left them.” 
...no matter what happens, it won't be anywhere near what I want, and I really wish I could drink it all away ='(

I just hate to think of a world where Cas is a functioning human who doesn't need Dean's help in getting there. I think that's where they're going, though. If they just randomly bump into him, he's probably human, most likely has been this whole time and just never bothered to find them which is another problem all together...and if he's a functioning human all on his own, he can come and go as he pleases, but he hasn't bothered to come back so maybe he doesn't want to and Dean will most likely just send him away, hence the 3 eps... I don't wanna hate my show. ='(
• But there are some surprises in the last few episodes that I think people will be happy with."
...this makes me think Bobby all be back and Cas will stay...both human and both their own men. Cas is gonna be a completely new character, but it'll be fun to see what Misha does with this. Cas will probably take on a Misha-esque personality anyway, with little bits of the old angel coming through (head tilt of confusion, staring; Dean will come around) I'd be happy with that

• After 7 years on the air, let’s hope that Singer knows the Supernatural audience enough to know what they will be happy with towards the end of this season. That being said, it’s fair to assume a lack of Bobby and/or Castiel as the series continues is not something that will leave fans happy.
I def like the sound of this!! OH AND THIS:
• The CW strongly hinting that Supernatural Season 8 is likely to occur

MY CONCLUSIONS:
I just read this fic The Mind is a Fragile Thing that brought up a topic I’ve been sacred to think about: What if Cas doesn't remember anything? 

I've avoided it because it hoesntly doesn't make sense. In order for Dean to deal with Cas, Cas is gonna have to know what he did, so he'll have to remember. 
But then there's the question of why he hasn't tried to contact them. I figured this out while not thinking about it.
If he's human, he's probably days behind the boys with no way to contact them AND THEN THEY WENT OFF THE GRID. He can't even track their old aliases or the car and Bobby's place is burned to the ground: HE PROBABLY THINKS THEY'RE DEAD!

OMG I just got that part!! 

So it is with a twist of fate they find each other, both believing the other dead; that they'll never see each other again and OMG it's gonna be beautiful!

Horrible fic, don't read it. I cried. But then this happened, so it wasn't all bad. Funny thing is, I've had it all day and didn't read it 'til now. Fate? I think so... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel