Thursday, May 5, 2016

SIX YEARS!!!

**SPOILERS**



SAM HAS CARRIED THAT AMULET IN HIS POCKET FOR SIX YEARS!!!

I always knew he picked it up from the trash when Dean left the room, but to have it CONFIRMED!!

It's moments like this that remind me why I love these boys and how much this show still means to me!

I think the most surprising thing is how much I'm in love with Sammy right now, and the strangest thing is, it's like it's been leading up to this all year.

Dean: "Why do you keep spraying it?"
Sam: "I wanted to know if the...squeezy thing...worked."
Sammy really needs to stop being so cute and adorable, or I will fall in love with him. Wouldn't that be interesting...

Love Dean from day one, completely support his love for a very male Angel of the Lord and end up falling for him myself just to fall I love with his brother years later. Yea...it always starts with he's too damn cute. Stop it Sammy! I love ya, but it's never been like that and I really don't want it to be.






















Sam: "Right now is the time for you to focus on getting better...Try to relax. Read a book; watch some Netflix."
Cas: "What's a Netflix?"
Sam: "Just go to my room, turn on the TV you'll figure it out."

Sam loves Cas, too. Not the way Dean does, but...wow. I mean, I know they bonded when Cas wouldn't kill him trying to pull out the rest of Gadreel's grace -- hugged even -- but it just never hit me before how much Sam actually cares about Cas, who definitely doesn't see him as an abomination anymore. Apparently loving Cas is the way to my heart because seriously, Sam. I'm falling for ya. In completely unexpected ways, it's ridiculous!






















When Sam actually told Dean about the contracting the infection from episode one, and his recent visions instead of lying about it. The boys have grown so much and it's really nice to see it. Plus, any excuse to use this pic:






















Those were all small moments, reminding me why I love these boys and have since the very beginning. Sure, Sam was never my favorite, but he;s come a long way and I'm happy to say I actually like him now. Love him for more than being Dean's brother, which is something I never would've seen coming.

And all along the way, Dean gives up, Sammy always believes in him and their cause and that they will win. Always....always. Huh...

Season five, after the boys came back form Heaven with their memories and had to tell Cas that God knew what the angels were doing, he didn't want to be found, wanted them to stop looking, and that he wasn't going to help stop the Apocalypse. Cas gave up on God. Dean gave up Sam and everything, throwing out the amulet that symbolized their bond as brothers, the amulet that wouldn't find God. And Sammy believed. I'd never love him more.






















Season seven, Cas was "God" and Dean had given up. Sammy prayed to him. And I'd never love him more.






















I honestly don't remember specifics after season seven...maybe that's because it was all about Sam for a while. And I'd never been his biggest fan. He had his moments, when everyone else would give up he'd still be standing but...I don't know. Maybe it was season six, Sammy wasn't Sammy and by then end of episode three, I knew he didn't have a soul. When I turn out to be right, it was never about Sam's condition, just me being right.

It's not that I lost complete interest in the show, but it wasn't like it used to be. I don't remember really being excited about it anymore, and then my find got me into Doctor Who, but that's a whole 'nother story!

The point is, I expanded my interests, then life happened and I wasn't able to obsess quite as much as I used to. This is the first time I've stayed up analyzing the latest episode of Supernatural since season five! Thankfully I have the day off tomorrow, but I still need to workout in the morning...

But tonight...tonight I may have fallen in love with Sam Winchester.

He kept the amulet. All these years. When he knew it stopped meaning anything to his brother a long time ago and then became something Dean just grew out of. But it still meant something to him. And he kept it! After everything! Dean better fucking start wearing it again, that's for sure!

I'd put up a screencap but it's only been 3 hours. The show just ended in Vancouver...

Sam kept the amulet...and I have never -- could never love him more.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 Also the whole "Chuck is God" thing...knew that too, but again, so nice of the show to catch up, lol.

And I like Metatron now? What the hell!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel