Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dec. fic recs, deancas_xmas

Picked these up back in December 2009 when I was just looking into the idea of Dean/Cas. These two fics made it okay and began an unbelievably huge new obsession.

 ~*Fic Recs*~


★ - favorite (*)
- love (**+)

.oneshots.

Heart of Glass (2/2) | NC-17 | S.5 | first time | by omphalos
He's the one who was punished, severely, for his feelings for Dean, but who still gave up everything for him in the end. Surely there should exist between them a better level of comprehension than this. He wants -- no, he needs -- to understand Dean.
_______________________________________________________________

About Time | NC-17 | S.5 | first time | by rockstarpeach
It’s almost Christmas, and Dean, Cas and Sam are working a case. Dean gets jealous over something that’s mostly nothing, and Sam thinks it’s kind of funny. It doesn’t seem so funny to Dean though, when he’s just now realising something that the other two seem to have known all along.


~*~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel