Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jan. fic recs, strangeandcharm

strangeandcharm is one of the best authors! Most of the fic is dark and angsty, but some are better than others, better enough to be 'amazing' so...

~*Fic Recs*~ 

★ - favorite (*)
 
- love (**+)

.oneshots.  

Okay, I couldn’t resist – it’s that missing scene from 5.03. You know the one.
_______________________________________________________________

There's a First Time for Everything | NC-17 | S.4 | first time | by strangeandcharm
The first time’s the one that counts.
_______________________________________________________________

It's All About the Afterglow (2/2) | NC-17 | S.4 | non-con | by strangeandcharm
Castiel hits rock bottom. Dean is there for him.
[What the hell was I into? I'm pretty sure it gets better, otherwise it wouldn't be here, but then there's the pairing I was into just months before...]
_______________________________________________________________

Sleeping with the Enemy | NC-17 | S.4 | one-sided | by strangeandcharm
Dean dreams.


~*~

.series.

Thursday's Child | NC-17 | 5.04 | 12/12 | Complete | by strangeandcharm
So I got to wondering: what would have happened if past!Dean hadn’t turned up in 2014, and future!Dean had actually succeeded in killing Lucifer with the Colt? Apparently, it involves lots of angsting. Who knew? Thursday’s child has far to go.
[Finished this in one sitting. Sure that sitting was 4pm-11am the next day but still, it was good, then bad, then sucked and I had to keep reading until they were happy again. Didn't really expect it to take the end of the fic to get there, though...]


 
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel