Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Revelation...

So, me being me, I am of course freaking out about practically everything at this point. Might be due to the fact I haven't slept in over 24hrs in an attempt to get back to a normal sleep schedule; I've got school coming up, nevermind the Renaissance Faire I'm going to in PA this weekend...


Anyway, season five might be over, but that doesn't mean it's over for me. I can't let it go, as may be obvious in this blog...point is, I've wanted to make picspam episode reviews for months now and I am finally getting to it now, but it takes hours for just one episode to be completely commented on and pics found to match the comment and it's just to much.

The goal was to be done with all 104 episodes by the season six premiere, but that's not gonna happen. Not with work, weekend vacations, attempting to convert my co-workers to the wonders of Supernatural by the season premiere in 37days...not to mention school coming up with five classes a week, plus I'll be working King Richard's Faire every weekend for eight weeks.

I'm not complaining, I love it...well, the Faire anyway, but there's just no time to complete all 104 episodes by September 24th. =/

Okay, here's the revelation:

**I don't have to**

=D  =D  =D  =D  =D

Somewhere in my sleep-addled brain I realized as long as I picspam episodes in chronological order for every season, each season will be blogged in chronological order under the label.

This is enough to soothe my OCD so that I won't have to overtire myself with trying to picspam all 104 episodes before the premiere and stil allow me to picspam the new season whe the time comes =D

...shit, I meant to credit the screencaps ar the end of the picspam posts! =/

I'll do it later, I'm barely awake right now and just a few more hours until I should be able to go to bed...and hopefully get my sleeping pattern back in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel