Thursday, September 23, 2010

Aug. fic recs, strangeandcharm

...beginning of the list again.

  ~* 24hrs *~

~*Fic Recs*~

★ - favorite (*)
- love (**+)


Mortal Engines | NC-17 | 5.22 | first time | PWP | by strangeandcharm
Castiel’s on fire; Dean knows how to cool him down.
_______________________________________________________________

Anywhere But Here | NC-17 | 4.22 | first time | by strangeandcharm
Dean Winchester discovers that the grass is always greener on the other side of the timeline...
_______________________________________________________________

 And I Wake Up Blind (3/3) | NC-17 | 4.22 | established | Jimmy/Cas | amnesia!fic |
by strangeandcharm
So what’s a guy to do when he wakes up and finds that his angel’s gone a bit wrong?
_______________________________________________________________

Dry Clean Only | NC-17 | 4.20 | established | by strangeandcharm
Dean and Castiel have sex. There you go, that pretty much sums it up.


~*~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel