Thursday, September 23, 2010

Aug. fic recs, dc_fireplace

Backtracking a bit...I saved all these fics months ago and sometimes I go to the beginning of my list of 500+ bookmarked fics and start over. These are from that time.

...might even get all these outta the way in time to rec fics I've read in September!  =)
wish I could say the same about episode picspams... =/

~*Fic Recs*~

★ - favorite (*)
- love (**+)

.oneshots.

You Can Lead a Horse to Water | PG-13 | 5.08 | first time | by emerald_embers
 Three people who guessed before Dean and Castiel did, and one who was a little slow.
_______________________________________________________________

Four Times Dean and Castiel Loved Each Other, | NC-17 |  5.04 | first time |
by watermaline
...and the One Time They Didn't
_______________________________________________________________

Season 4 Gap-Filler Ficlets |  PG-13 | S.4 | by elvisglasses5
Imagine the camera started rolling a little earlier or keep rolling a longer longer at the end of a scene. What little moments did we miss in the evolution of Dean and Castiel?


~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel