Friday, October 15, 2010

6.05 rant

Spoilery rant for next week, although I'm sure I've already told everyone the overall plot...


6.05 - Live Free or Twihard Full Synopsis from spoilerTV

DEAN IS TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE — After a group of young girls go missing; Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) realize that a group of vampires have taken up residence in the small town. After a fight with two of the blood-suckers, Dean is bitten and turns into a vampire... Samuel (guest star Mitch Pileggi) tells Dean he can change him back but he’d have to get the blood of the vampire who turned him. Dean infiltrates the nest and runs into the Alpha...

OMG!!! DEAN!!
was my initial reaction since vampires, on Supernatural anyway, need to be killed. Gordon...idk maye it's different, but as I kept reading, I calmed down, however marginally. I have issues with Samuel and this doesn't help, although that's exactly what they're going for...giving viewers a reason to trust Grandad Campbell but it's sooo having the opposite affect, even on Dean...
(6.07, spoilerTV)

Okay, from the promo, I have absolutely fallen in love with this episode! Dean's a vampire, he wants to kill himself for obvious reasons, Samuel's all for it (from the looks of it - of course they're not gonna reveal the big plot twist in a promo!)...but I wonder what Sam thinks?

Three years ago (spn time, lol ;) he would've done anything to save his brother, but now...? Does he push for a cure and that's what spurs Samuel into action!? It's gonna be REALLY interesting... =/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel