Friday, October 15, 2010

picspams...

I know I've been pushing it every week, but 6.03 is just not happening...at least not by 9:00 tonight. Soo...I'm gonna pout it off. It's done, the written portion anyway, and all I've gotta do is put it together and add pics, maybe some more narrative...

Point is, it's gonna be late (just got tomorrow off, so maybe at some extremely early hour of the morning)...and I have no idea when I'll even be able to start 6.04.

I'm reading fic tomorrow...I'll add to my rec post tonight if I find anything good enough.

Also, I have to start concentrating on school...Cas makes a very valid point. lol.

UGH! This is gonna be so hard. 6.03 will be up tomorrow...6.04 might take a few weeks, like 6.05/.06 weeks. They will be up, I'll double post if I can and I'll always be thinking about them. Promise.

I'm SUPER busy next week...school and work all day Monday, dentist Tuesday, school and work on Wednesday, Oral Surgeon Thursday then 6.05 on Friday...which is the only day I could devote any amount of time to. I'm partying all next weekend, but after that I get my weekends back and might be able to swing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel