Friday, October 8, 2010

just got silver... =D

...was about to go to bed and just HAD to check up on all my regular Supernatural sites and what do I find?

$419

Of course it's 1am and Sovereign doesn't allow you to see you're account from 12am-3am, never mind make a transfer. If I'm charged $35, I honestly don't care. Not this time. 

Sooooo....I'm in seat J25
=D 

1) Wonderful reserved seats in the main theatre where all our major guests appear ALL THREE DAYS and you see all the events too! These seats are YOURS, come and go, all weekend. They are placed to the rear and to the sides of Gold Weekend Patrons (Gold section is approximately 300 patrons).
2) Complimentary in-person autographs with great guests including JENSEN ACKLES, JARED PADALECKI, and MISHA COLLINS. The value of these autographs alone will be a very large majority of the cost of the package itself! You get ONE autograph per celebrity, and have the option to purchase more if offered for individual sale. Please note that autograph tickets with Jensen and Jared are now completely sold out so the only way to land these is with this package.
3) Amongst the first to get autographs: we go row by row: you are in great rows: you get the idea! You go up to meet the stars and get in person autographs right after our Gold Weekend Patrons.
4) Pre-Registration: we get you set for the weekend before other patrons and give you first crack at the exclusive merchandise! Preferred/ Silver Weekend Package Registration takes place right after Gold Weekend Pre-Registration. Note that Pre-Registration is not a necessity, you are welcomed to arrive anytime regular registration is open and hours will be posted at this site prior to the convention.
5) Wristband access: we have special color coded wristbands and collectible lanyard credentials for Preferred / Silver Weekend Package Holders: once you get set you don’t need to wait again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel