Saturday, October 9, 2010

RS&F repost: Feb. fics recs

6.03 ROCKED!!! =D

"Dean and I do share a more profound bond. I wasn't going to mention it..."
Cas
~*Fic Recs*~

 ★ - favorite (*)
- love (**+)
.oneshots.
Just Kids in the Eye of the Storm | R | 5.10 | first time | by catoasapun
He wonders now, nearly two years after that first nagging uncertainty took hold of him, riding in the backseat of what he has been reminded repeatedly is a "classic" car, where the shift occurred.
_______________________________________________________________

Sinners and Saints | NC-17 | 5.03 | first time | by downfall35
"Home sweet home," Dean mumbled dryly to himself as he entered his motel room.
_______________________________________________________________

The Cause of All Your Problems | NC-17 | S.4 | established | by bumblee
A quickie in a motel bathroom is what Dean dreamed about two days ago.
_______________________________________________________________

Four Times Dean Broke Something... | PG-13 | 4.22 | first time | by janie-tangerine
and one time he didn't. Plus, how Castiel managed to fix everything somehow.


~*~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel