Thursday, November 11, 2010

OMGOMGOMG 6.10 - Caged Heat

Remember this video of Misha...

Well, this synopsis of 6.10 from SpoilerTV...

*spoilers*


MEG’S BACK! — Meg (Rachel Miner) kidnaps Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) and tries to force them to tell her where Crowley (guest star Mark A. Sheppard) is hiding. Sam makes her a deal – they will help her find Crowley if she promises to torture him for information about how to get Sam’s soul back. Castiel (Misha Collins) joins the fight but finds it difficult to work with Meg.
hehehe...I'd actually hoped it would be her... =D

Cuz I gotta say, this way hot!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I actually wanted them to go through with it towards the end and...kinda disappointed when it never happened...idk, it was the beginning of this Dean/Cas thing and throughout the episode, I wanted Dean with Jo anyway...


Also, Cas was falling at this point and an angel making out with a demon...that's so wrong it's fucking sexy!

There was this fc, Kill the Lights, but it's gone now =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel