Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CROSSROADS

As any true Supernatural fans knows, when the boys are at the crossroads, dirt is brought in to cover the road so the boys can summon a demon with their photo and ritual objects buried in the middle. Supernatural Locations DOT Com provided me with the location of this crossroads when I was taking a closer look at Vancouver and the surrounding area for my next trip there. Google Maps did the rest, and I've seen this location from every angle...

...which is why it was so easy to spot on last Sunday's Once Upon A Time. As Rumple was driving to the edge of Storybrooke, we got a look outside the windshield...AND I FREAKED!!!
Once Upon A Time, 2.13
Supernatural, 2.08
Once Upon A Time, 2.13
Now, there is a bit of a time difference here. Supernatural was filmed in 2006 and Once was just a few months ago, so obviously it's overgrown a little since then and the yellow flowers were specific for demon summoning and they bring their own dirt. But heres some proof:

This was taken from a location tour in Vancouver
...hosted by Supernatural Location manager, Russ Hamilton
Ontario Street & Mackenzie Crescent
Delta, BC, Canada.
And here's that same little patch of grass at the crossroads from Once:
I LOVE VANCOUVER!!!
(and I'm SO  going back someday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel