Friday, September 6, 2013

VanCon'14

After my first visit to VanCon back in 2011, I knew I would go back. I'd planned for 2014, but things come up, life happens and you roll with it.

Well, I quit my dead-end job in search for a career in the travel business. I got an internship at a nearby travel agency and I'm making money selling tickets at a Renaissance Faire and job-hunting for the time being. Still, I am confident that I will make it to Vancouver next year.

And on August 26, I decided I was going. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel