Friday, October 22, 2010

1.03 - Dead in the Water

I think it's time for a break from season six...go back to simpler times before the Apocalypse; although all those events were leading up to it...

Anyway, I've had this on file for months now and I think it's time to add some pics and publish this baby...

**comment on facebook page** 
screencaps by crystal_caps and marishna
Hey, this place looks familiar.

Yeah, Jensen’s been here before. lol.
Two words. Lake Placid.

Oh, Dean...♥
Then Sam goes and ruins his fun. What are little brothers for? lol.
So. Freakin’. Cute!♥
My GOD! This fight is getting old and it’s only episode 3...
♫-Round and Round-♫
By Ratt

~*~


Alias of the week: US Wildlife Service. ;)

Guess Dean doesn’t believe in Nessy… love the smile though. ♥
 (btw...fic: Crossing the Sea)
Pretty...
She looks like Lisa and bugs the crap outta me!
Not to mention she’s got a kid…
Not a chance in hell he’s Dean’s though!
Mmm...
Walk them to the nearest motel? Really? Well, any excuse to have more time with her…
Kids are the best.
Really, Dean?
Must be hard with your sense of direction. Never being able to find your way to a good pick-up line.
…and completely blow it! Nice one, Dean. :D
Dean’s confused…and Sam’s enjoying every second of his brother’s epic failure.
S- Name three children you even know.
Don’t hurt yourself, Dean…♥

~*~

Watching one of your parents die isn’t something you just get over.
…Dean? =/
Army men caught me off guard a few days after the Apocalypse that wasn’t. …SAM!!! :’(
Dean can be compassionate when he wants to be.
It’s usually accompanied by angst…

Along with some attempt at comedic relief, but still, he tries…and he’s incredibly hot doing it. ;)
Kids are strong, you’d be surprised what they can deal with.
...love you, Dean♥

…still angsting but that’s just Dean, and it is incredibly hot!

Connecting through pain…that’s actually what most of Dean’s relationships are based on… =/
Dean's adorable...

~*~

...I miss this Sammy =/
Kid’s kinda creepy…



Creepy silent kids who draw stuff and know too much…kinda cliché but ♥ Supernatural too much to care! :D
You’re scared


I understand.
Dean… =/
When I was your age, I saw something really bad happen to my mom. I was scared, too.
I’m so glad Sam gets to hear this…♥

I didn’t feel like talkin’…just like you. But see, my mom, I know she’d want me to brave. I think about that every day…
♥Dean…=/


♫-Too Daze Gone-♫
By Billy Squier

What you said about mom…
Dean’s uncomfortable. Gotta love him♥  :P
Sam does…even though Dean doesn’t wanna hug it out.


~*~


Whenever I watch this...
I think of the Gag Reel; it's so much better... =)

Kid knows something and he wants Dean to help. Man, Dean, how long has this kid known you and he trusts you this much?…
You’re not really wildlife service.
Busted!

Dean’s so cute when he’s caught off guard♥

They get off so easy…

They honestly should’ve been arrested for impersonating government officials
Guess someone wants them breathing free air and saving people… ;)

Yeah, they’re not going anywhere…

Lucas was really scared…I just don’t wanna leave this town ‘til I know that the kid’s okay.

Who are you and what have you done with my brother?
You know, in this world, I’m surprised Sam didn’t take silver to him…but, then again, we don’t know anything about shape shifters yet. lol.
Anyway, I couldn’t agree more. At the time I found it endearing…now it’s just a reminder of how well Dean could blend in an apple-pie life… :’(
♥Dean… =/


Well, Dean was right to stay.

Creepy kids…


Seriously love these two…
‘specially Dean♥



…seriously, why he is so cute!?!?
Busted again…although now they actually know what’s going on…
Pretty… ♥

Mmm….seriously, I just can’t get enough. No wonder I was hooked…

I actually prefer Lisa to her…I did like Lisa at one point, only because Dean left and presumably wouldn’t be back, plus Cas hadn’t shown up yet. Now, she’s a threat to my OTP and that’s the fastest way to my shit list. lol ;)
So pretty…

Of course Dean saves the kid. He always saves the kid and THAT is the quickest way to the mother…


S- We can’t save everybody.
…I know how much saving people means to Dean. No matter how many times he hears this.
No matter how many people he does manage to save, he’s always gonna feel like it’s his fault.

…and so the angst piles up on the Righteous Man. **too soon!!**

But he hides it so well…love you, Dean!♥

Sam undies! :D This shouldn’t make me as giddy as it does…and somehow, my eyes always end up there. lmao :P

Zepplin rules
…a very important phrase, Dean? lol, so adorable♥

First real Dean kiss! :D


He always look so undeserving and surprised…it’s actually pretty funny.
…looking forward to seeing this kinda surprise on Cas’ face when Dean kisses him ;) It will happen!
Like, he doesn’t understand why someone would want to be that close to him without him having to work at it.

…or maybe it’s just being in front of his little brother, although I think Dean’s a little deeper than that. The angst definitely fits. =/ ...either way, he’s adorable!♥
Oh, Dean…guess he’s wanted something like this for a long time.
Wow, Season 5 angst is everywhere… =/

♫-Movin’ On-♫
By Bad Company

But this is where he belongs…



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel