Saturday, October 23, 2010

okay...here's the plan:

My weekends will be freeing up shortly and I need something to do. My Dean/Cas 1yr anniversary is coming up in a few months and I want to celebrate with a picspam recounting their very unique and subtextual love story - turned canon♥

I've been trying to figure out how to go about picspamming earlier episodes - so much has happened in the last five years, most of which I don't even remember my initial reaction to. In all that time, I have gained a whole new outlook on everything and I'm wasn't really sure how to go about reviewing episodes that have...changed in importance since the full five-year arc has ended. Subtle things, mostly, but of course I catch them now...it's hard not to.

Anyway, I think I've finally figured it out. I'm going to go over the 'spams from s.1 I've already completed and switch it up a little, so as to only reveal what was known at the time and my opinion about everything then and continue this throughout each season. This is gonna be hard seeing as I was only 15 when all this started, but I think I can manage. This show means so much to me, I remember most of what's important and how I felt about certain things. I'll just go with that.

...and if there is something I notice that is of GREAT importance in future seasons, I'll change the text size and put it in parentheses. (like this)

The Goal is to complete each episode up to 5.10 (all that had aired at the time and create a Dean/Cas picspam recounting everything that happened between them that means so much more to now that I'm paying attention. I hope to get this done by December 24th, the day I first started watching s.5 and fell in love with the relationship between Dean and his angel...♥

In theory, it is possible. Now let's see if I can make it work! =)

~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel