Tuesday, July 26, 2011

aaaaand...i'm back =)

FINALLY Comic Con brings a sense of relief an definite peace of mind for s.7.

I have to admit, I've been incredibly depressed and drowning my sorrows in alcohol at the loss of Castiel's character and his relationship with Dean; all the while hoping beyond hope that everything would turn out right and Dean would do whatever it takes to save his boyfriend.

In this video from Comic Con, Misha scared the hell outta me, then gave some reassurance before Jensen made everything better:
"We're basically gonna have to deal with finding Cas inside this new character and getting him back out."



...in my freak out over the s.6 finale, I'm pretty sure somewhere in my drunken ramblings I made note of this exact scenario and numerous times since.

Reading tracy_loo_who's impression helped put into words what my alcohol-addled brain had been trying to come up with to subdue the pain
"Castiel finished going down his wrong path, his absolute power corrupted him absolutely, and he became OTT and ridiculously not Cas, so now there's only two ways this could go:
1. They kill him.
2. They save him.

And by 'they' of course I mean Dean."

-shattered-
Cas isn't Cas...and because Dean loves him, he will stop at nothing to save him...once he realizes that this is not his angel; not even close, and gets his head outta his ass long enough to think straight. (took me about a day and half...we get to wait 4mnths for Dean's reaction! =/)


-a look back...-
It's not Cas - whether he's trapped inside himself or in Purgatory - and I think its time Dean returned the favor. (because there's no way he's gonna kill him♥)

So not only can I rest easy knowing that Dean will do whatever it takes to get his angel back, but that I KNEW from day one that he would. I used to think I had psychic abilities when it came to Supernatural, but it's just that I know my boys (Dean) so well, it's easy to figure what they'll do in any given situation. Cas, I'm not too sure of since his character keeps changing, but I've had falling!Cas figured out for a while and that can't be much different from a completely human version of the angel wich Misha has said he would like to play.

-before the last season, he said something about wanting to play an 'evil' Castiel and look what happened...will Cas finally fall for DEan in very sense of the word!?

*sigh* If only.

Anyway, I'm heading out on my two week road trip to VanCon in 20 days and I'm still crazy fucking nervous, but now I feel just that much better about absolutely everything in my life...and I have Jensen to thank for it ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel