Friday, March 23, 2012

i'm done

I'm glad Sammy's ok, but for my own sanity...I think I'm done. ='(

...even just logging in here, my password is deancas1224 -  all my passwords are deancas1224 - this is so painful.

--possibly just an emotional over-reaction to losing Cas again, but I don't think I can handle it this time. I've stopped watching before, but never like this.

Last time it was to concentrate on school, and I have never regretted anything more. I didn't get to watch Cas week to week and I'll never know if Dean/Cas would've happened gradually. I imagine it would've, but I can never be sure. Maybe if I'd watched it week to week, I wouldn't be feeling this right now, because I fell in love with Cas when I imagine Dean did, or rather, when they fell in love with each other. I love s.5, but that finale was heartbreaking because Cas was gone, Dean was miserable and Sam was in Hell. Now: Sam's fine, Dean is still miserable and Cas is gone again.

I just knew they were gonna bring him back only to take him away again. And I'm pretty sure by the end of the season, he'll be dead. I don't ever wanna see that again. So I'll wait. There's 6 episodes left and if I read anywhere that Cas is dead...well, at least I wouldn't have seen it. If not, I'll watch the last 6 eps this summer.

I can only imagine what TXCon is gonna be like this year...I'll probly have to watch 7.18-7.23 anyway, but just not week to week; I couldn't stand it.

I'll give it three days -  okay, the week - and see where I am then. But right now, I don't think I'm gonna watch it anymore. I could start balling my eyes out outta nowhere at any moment, I'll end up crying myself to sleep, and I'm really glad I've got the weekend off.

I need Robert Carlyle...
So I'm running back to Once Upon A Time, but at least it hasn't made me cry yet. The emotional connection isn't there yet, but neither is a guarantee of a second season...maybe then, but there is great potential. - Who am I kidding, I'm in love with Rumplestiltskin! 

Supernatural had a great run, but I can't keep torturing myself. I need a break. The hiatus leading up to tonight honestly wasn't long enough for what they put me through and the two week hiatus after Garth just won't cut it...I need a break for myself, not one network appointed.

Maybe I knew this was coming. Hell, I knew this was coming, ever since Cas "died" I knew he'd be back and they'd take him away again. 7.02 I knew Cas would look at Dean with a strained face and beg for death, and I still believe that. Sucks, but if I got that first part right and I know my show...the season finale won't end well for my favorite angel and I really don't wanna watch him die again. So until I'm proven otherwise, goodbye Supernatural family and hello mysteries of Storybrooke!

I'm so glad I have another show equally (if not more) amazing to fall back on. It's been building up for over a month now, ever since 1.12 hooked me even more to Rumple/Gold when they gave him a (doomed) love interest and Rumbelle is just the cutest thing!
...and they're canon

Not to mention that man's ass in leather...
Wow, never noticed the front in the ep, guess he was moving too fast, but WOW.
. . .

So, I might've jumped the gun a little. Maybe the epic happiness I get from Once Upon A Time can outweigh the utter destruction Supernatural has on my heart - but if Gold's not there, forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel