Tuesday, March 6, 2012

vancon'13...with a twist

Apparently Supernatural and Once Upon A Time are fighting for dominance and it's a draw; I hostly can't have one without the other. Although it's gonna be hell of a lot harder to meet the cast of Once, but not impossible. 'Specially if they get a second season and I just so happen to be in Vancouver for the Supernatural convention next year with an Enterprise right around the corner from the Sheraton and the address of the street known as Storybrooke...
I'm buying tickets for DallasCon tomorrow and it got me thinking about VanCon'13...and I Googled car rentals near the Sheraton.

So, next years I'm flying to Vancouver the Monday before the convention, renting a car around the block from the hotel at $70/day CAD to rive 30mins south to camp out in Storybrooke (Moncton Street, Richmond, BC) for the day, hopefully catching a glimpse of production (Robert Carlyle), then keep the car overnight since Enterprise closes at 6:00 and there just aren't enough hours in the day to spend in Storybrooke ;-)

Next day, I'll hit 403 St. George Street, New Westminster to see Mr. Gold's house and whatever Once Upon A Time feature I find between now and then; give myself a OUAT Location Tour, lol. I'll probly keep the car another day and get it back either before or after the Supernatural Location Tour on Thursday, proceed with my amazing weekend of Supernatural and end it with yet another Location Tour on Monday before flying home.

I'm going all out next year!

Who's with me!?


...and I just sent this to booking over at Creation, ya know the people who put all those Supernatural conventions together:
"I just thought I'd suggest a Once Upon A Time convention. After seeing the crowd at PaleyFest this past weekend, I know the fans are out there. I've been to many Supernatural conventions over the years and I think it's a great way for fans to interact with some of the most talented people in television. My friends and I would love to meet the Once cast at a creation event!
Thank you for your time,
~ky"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been in love with this show since the day it began and here I can share that passion with both those I've converted and friends I've found along the way. Basically anything and everything I find is posted here...including my own thoughts and opinions in picspam episode recaps and random fan freak-out as they come. It should also be noted that I am a huge Dean/Cas fan and tend to rec favorites fics, twice monthly, it's insane. Enjoy! ~kel